Santa's elves (and Mrs Clause) were very generous and thoughtful this year... as always, and I've got a lot of new stuff to keep me busy for a while. I'll have reviews of these items posted soon. They're all awesome additions to my studio/carry bag. Links to some item are below if you want to check them out for yourself.
A nice bundle of items from my thoughtful family.
Great new drawing tools that I can't wait to get into!
- Edison Hudson fountain (from Goulet Pens)
- Pilot Prera fountain (from JetPens)
- Sharade Tactical Pen
- E+M Pocket Clutch Pencil and sharpener (from JetPens)
- Noodler's Dragon's Napalm ink (from Goulet Pens)
- Field Notes 3 pack, grid notebooks (from JetPens)
- Quo Vadis 4x6, blank sketchbook (from Goulet Pens)
- Rodia 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 side stapled, lined journal (from Goulet Pens)
- Derwent Sketch Pod
- Sennelier soft pastels with a pad of Sennelier Pastel Card
- A Chronicle sketchbook
- Package of Flower Dot mixed crayons (from JetPens)
Let me know if you've gotten a great new addition to your writing/drawing tools!