I thought I'd share the contents of my every day go-bag; the stuff I don't leave the studio without. When I have it, I know I can do all the dumb stuff I gotta do...
I've got a Black Paw messenger bag that is pretty roomy and presently holds the following:
- 3 Moleskine sketchbooks (1 soft cover, 1 storyboard, 1 watercolor)
- Canson Mi-Teintes pastel pad (9x12)
- Strathmore 80lb Windpower Drawing pad (8.5x10)
- 60 lb Strathmore Sketch, 100 pgs, (9x12)
- A Niji roll with one set of Blick colored pencils
- A Windsor Newton travel watercolor with 14 mini pans
- A set of 12 Diane Townsend pastels (the fat stubby kind)
- A Nomatic PE-08 Easy pencil case (red). I'll show the contents in a future post. (JetPens)
- A Lihit Lab Teffa Pencase (brown). Again a future post. (JetPens)
- A Pleple Choco pencil roll case, great for brushes. (Loew-cornell 4,6,8,10) (JetPens)
- A set is Stablio point 88 mini markers
- a bottle of Higgins black drawing ink (a Ziplock bag is a MUST!)
All not too heavy or bulky. It works well for on the run and in the studio. Naturally I can't carry it everywhere; my solution to that in a future post...