Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Cut-outs

I made these little Spooky guys to decorate the house for Halloween. I've done larger designs but these are little ones that fit on the windows of a french door. 

 I used Strathmore Artgain paper. It's a great weight and jet black. Awesome stuff for cutouts.

A spooky spider
These are Westcott "Extreme Edge"shears, probably the best scissors I ever used. They're sharp and nicely balanced; and even come with a key so you can adjust the tension on the blades.
Nothing beats a fresh Exacto blade; I change them frequently throughout a project. (Keep an empty jar on your desk to store the used blades... there's never a dull Exacto blade, especially when they're sticking straight up in your garbage can!)
Looks like a Halloween party when they're all out on the table!
 This is where all the spooky guys stay with the help of tiny bit of double stick tape.
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment